Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lily's Modified 3rd Birthday


In our PJ's Saturday morning.
Well, Lily's modified birthday went okay. I'm glad we were able to get together with family. But after a pee-pee accident (on Lily's part) and a falling down and breaking things accident (on my part), both at Joe's sister's (Jess) house, I am glad it is over. And if we get together with Lily's little friends this week, it will be somewhere in public where we are not likely to ruin people's things. :-)

Anyway, here are some pictures. Enjoy.

We had our first cake of the day in the morning with Grandma and Grandpa Jeff.

A tradition in Grandpa Jeff's family. :-)

Practicing ballet in one of her new outfits from Aunt Jaci and Uncle Daniel. This is at Jess' apartment, pre-disasters. :-)

Ballerina feet!
Outfit change! Grammy is holding baby Daniel in the background.

Opening presents.
No doctor's visits for the first time in a long time this week. I think I'm going to work on getting Lily started again with her homeschool pre-k curriculum. I have a few minor phone calls to make for Daniel and we are getting new carpet installed this week due to the leak we had on Friday. I'm sure we'll stay busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment