Thursday, October 4, 2012

31 for 21, day 3

This post will be quite short as I have limited time! I wanted to share a quote from one of my favorite blogs, keeping in yesterday's theme of the impact of a child with special needs on their siblings:

"My hope is that through this journey, each of my children will see the value I have placed on their own lives.  I have unconditional love for who ever it is that happens to “show up in my uterus” whether I planned on them being there or not, and whether they have the correct amount of chromosomes or not.  Each of the 4 individuals that began their lives through me are a blessed gift from God, and I refuse to see it otherwise."


That was written by Aleisa Yusko while she was still pregnant with her daughter who was diagnosed prenatally with Trisomy 18. Her journey is incredibly inspiring and little Nora Rose is doing so awesome! I urge you to check out her blog, I Will Carry You.


Till tomorrow!


"For as in one body we have many parts, and all the parts do not have the same function,
so we, though many, are one body in Christ and individually parts of one another.
Since we have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us exercise them: if prophecy, in proportion to the faith;
if ministry, in ministering; if one is a teacher, in teaching;
if one exhorts, in exhortation; if one contributes, in generosity; if one is over others, with diligence; if one does acts of mercy, with cheerfulness."
Romans 12: 4-8

No comments:

Post a Comment