Monday, October 15, 2012

31 for 21, day 8: A Lily Day

Today was another day I tried to make fun for Miss Lily. She has been feeling pretty badly lately due to allergies (yes she is medicated) so she was not in the best of moods today, but I tried to ignore her ornery behavior and just go with it.
This morning we took an hour long walk on a trail near our house. Despite it being 70 degrees I had no desire to babywear, so stroller it was.

Lily was indispensable in regard to keeping Daniel from fussing (he hates the stroller/carseat)!

Afterwards we indulged in our favorite fast food guilty pleasure location, followed by some time in the playscape. :-)
We also made a Target run and I took Lily to her make-up ballet class (she missed on Friday due to her fever Thursday night). I tried to get pictures at ballet but they all turned out awful. All in all, it was a good day and I did get a lot of time in for Daniel's therapies as well, especially during ballet class! I was able to multitask by doing therapy stuff with him and watching her dance at the same time. I also managed to make dinner tonight and do a fair amount of house cleaning! Go me!

Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment